What are cookies?
If you want to you can manage the cookies used via your web browser settings at any time. If you wish to delete all the cookies then by all means do but bare in mind that when you re-open the website or visit a new page then the cookies might be re-initiated and you will have to re-do your choice unless you wish to block cookies completely, which we don’t recommend if you want the full casinobird experience.
Below we have defined the cookies we use on our site (alternatively known as first party cookies).
- w3tc_referrer – This caching cookie is valid for a single session and helps cache the web pages for a faster user experience.
- Google Analytics – The following cookies are used by Google Analytics to help us analyse our traffic by providing various anonymous information about your visit.If you wish to opt out of any association with Google Analytics then you can here http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout but be aware that this will opt you out of any website using google analytics.
You may notice that we use Social Media Sharing around the site such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Stumbleupon and Google+ to help you share the great info you have found on the site. These may store their own cookies from every once in a while.
- RedBet, PaddyPower, NordicBet,Unibet, Roxy Palace, Vera&John, ComeOn!, StanJames
- DoubleClick – This is used to display banner adverts around the site including various promotions from the operators above.
- YouTube – Have you noticed the videos used throughout the content of the site including the news and individual game pages? These videos come from YouTube which use a couple of cookies for functional purposes.
- NetEntertainment – If you are a regular visitor to the site you must have noticed the Free Play Games we have for most of our NetEntertainment games.
- Twitter – To help you tweet the great info easily.
- Stumbleupon – The cookie allows for the correct stumble upon badge to be displayed on the site.
Please note: that we do not control the setting of these 3rd party cookies and we suggest that you check out the 3rd party websites for more information about what they are used for.
Want to know more about cookies?
If you are like us and always after more information then you can visit allaboutcookies.org where you will find great resource to help you understand what cookies are, how they work and the use of them.