Arabian Nights Game Rules
Welcome to Arabian Nights! Information about the game and a description of how it is played is provided below.
About the Game
Arabian Nights is a 5-reel, 10-line, video slot featuring wild and scatter symbols, and free bonus spins. The minimum bet is 1 coin on one bet line, and maximum bet is 1 coin on all 10 bet lines (total 10 coins).
Only the highest win on an enabled bet line is paid. Combinations win only if in succession from leftmost to right, except scatter symbols. Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
Winning combinations of symbols are displayed in the paytable available in the bottom left corner of the video screen. The Arabic man is a wild symbol that can substitute for any other symbol to complete a winning bet line, except for scatters and Jackpot wins. Wins are doubled on bet lines with wild symbols.
The oil lamp is a scatter symbol. Wins with scatter symbols pay the multiplier (displayed in the paytable) multiplied by the total bet (for example, 5 scatter symbols pay 500 multiplied by the total bet). 3 to 5 scatters award 15 free spins. During bonus spins, all wins are tripled, except for
The Jackpot can only be won if playing for MAX BET and the reels come to a stop with 5 Arabic men symbols displayed on any bet line.
The Jackpot is a progressive jackpot, where every time the game is played by a player a portion of the bet is added to the Jackpot.
- Progressive Jackpot wins are subject to verification by the Casino Operator and the Software Supplier. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Jackpot values displayed in the game are delayed by up to 30 seconds. On exceptionally rare occasions, it may happen that the jackpot is won by another player during those 30 seconds, in which case the win is the new re-seeded jackpot which may be smaller. However, in most cases the 30 second delay results in a higher jackpot win value.
- The Progressive Jackpot amount paid out is the Progressive Jackpot value on the casino server when a jackpot is won. Every effort is made to ensure that the Progressive Jackpot value displayed in the game is the same as the one on the casino server.
- The jackpot counter might be displayed in a currency other than that you are playing in. If you win a jackpot and are playing casino games with a different currency, the amount won is converted to the currency in which you are playing and is added to your account.
The Casino Operator and the Software Supplier reserve the right to change or waive the Jackpot rules at any time and for any period.
Please Note: The payout of the jackpot is subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information refer to the gaming website.
How to Play
To place your bet, click BET LINES to select the number of lines to bet on. Each click adds one line to the bet and highlights the bet line on the screen. You can also select bet lines by clicking the bet line symbols on the sides of the video screen. The current number of bet lines is presented in the display below the game buttons.
The coin value is presented in the display below the game buttons.
Your total bet in coins is displayed in the Bet display to the left of the game buttons, and the total amount of the bet is displayed in the game panel at the bottom of the game. To place the highest bet at once, click MAX BET.
Click the MAX BET, the reels start spinning automatically. When you win, winning bet lines are highlighted and the amount won is displayed in the game panel at the bottom of the game. The number of coins won is displayed in the Win display to the right of the game buttons. Wins on bet lines with wild symbols are doubled.
3 or more visible scatter symbols displayed anywhere on the reels win 15 free bonus spins. When you win free spins, click the Start Free Spins button displayed to start the spins. The number of spins remaining is displayed and the free spins are played automatically. If 3 or more scatter symbols are displayed on a free spin, the spins won are automatically added to the running free spins. All other wins that occur during the free spins are tripled, except for Jackpot wins.
The winning amount is automatically added to your account and displayed in the game panel and the Win display.
Click the spanner icon in the game panel. Select to enable the following options for the game in the Game Settings menu:
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
When Autoplay is enabled, click AUTO in the game panel and select the number of rounds to play automatically. When the number of rounds is completed, Autoplay stops. To cancel Autoplay, click STOP. Autoplay stops after the current game round finishes.
Select the following advanced settings for Autoplay use:
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- When Jackpot is won. Stop Autoplay when you win the Jackpot.
- If free spins is won. Stop Autoplay when free spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
To remove specific Autoplay conditions, clear the appropriate checkbox.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player is 95.6%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded