The object of Blade is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or – above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Bonus screen describes the necessary combination of symbols to enter the bonus round and describes the bonus round rules.
- Free Games screen describes the free game rules.
- Blade Symbol Split screen explains how the split feature is triggered as well as its behavior.
- Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot game that wins one of four jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- Show Paylines can be clicked from the Paytable page to open a screen which illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Please note: Only active paylines can register wins. The Scatter symbol is an exception to this rule. More information about this symbol can be found below.
- Please note: There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows all game round bets. The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet. An exception to this is the Scatter symbol, for which the payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the total bet. If winning combinations occur on more than one payline, the winnings for each payline are added up.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- If a symbol has a winning combination on more than one reel, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be on consecutive reels.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are three or more Scatter symbols in the spin results, an additional win is earned. The payout for the Scatter symbols is multiplied by the total bet. If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear on the reels simultaneously, regardless of position, 15 Free Games are awarded with a random multiplier (see below). In Free Games, the Scatter symbol also serves as an Extra Wild and can stand for any other symbol, except for the Split symbol and the Wild symbol, to make the best possible winning combination. In Free Games, the words ‘EXTRA WILD’ appear on the symbol.
If three or more Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels during Free Games, the player is awarded 15 more Free Games.
If the Split symbol appears on the 5th reel after a spin, the last symbol in any winning combination will be split into two and will count as two identical symbols. All resulting wins will be paid. This means that combinations of six are possible. The payouts for the combinations of six are detailed in the paytable.
The Split feature is available in the main game and in Free Games. In the main game, all symbols except Scatter can be split. In Free Games, the Scatter symbol can be split when substituting as Extra Wild.
3 or more Scatter symbols trigger the Free Games. To begin, the player must click on Click to Start. Once the player clicks to start, a screen appears, granting the player a random initial multiplier of X2, X3, X4 or X5. A multiplier means that any win is multiplied by that number. The screen changes automatically to the Free Game reels, which then spin automatically.
During the Free Games, the line bet, coin size and number of lines are those last played.
The Free Games have multiplier steps of X2, X3, X4 and X5. If the player wins after a spin, the multiplier is increased by one step (X5 being the highest) and the wins are multiplied by that number. If there is no win after a spin, the multiplier is decreased by one step (X2 being the lowest).
The more lines are played, the greater chances the player has of a multiplier increase. During the Free Games, the Scatter symbol serves also as an Extra Wild, replacing all symbols except for the Split symbol and the Wild symbol.
At the end of the Free Games, a special screen detailing the feature wins appears. To return to the main game, click Continue.
Marvel Mystery Jackpot
Marvel Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game that is available in all Marvel slot games and is linked to all Marvel slot games. A small percentage of each bet in the Marvel slot games, by every person playing this game in each of many online casinos, is added to the progressive jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. It is not caused by any symbol combination in the linked games and even a spin that does not win anything in the main game can trigger the Jackpot game. Likewise, any bet with any size in the linked games can trigger the Jackpot game. Nonetheless, the chances of triggering the Jackpot game increase or decrease proportionally to the bet size. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots. Playing the Jackpot game reveals the jackpot that has been awarded to you, but does not determine it.
There are four different levels of jackpots that you can win: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. Different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts. The jackpot gamescreen contains 20 squares which in the beginning of the gameplay are turned upside down. Clicking on a square will turn it around and reveal one of four jackpot symbols on the other side. Once you have found three matching symbols, you win the jackpot that corresponds to these symbols. Jackpot winnings are added to the base game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Marvel Mystery Jackpot game has a timeout timer. This means that if you do not pick a square in a set amount of time, you will automatically receive your prize.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
||Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
||Play a Marvel slot game.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of Marvel Mystery Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
|Auto Start / Stop
||Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.
|+ and – buttons
||Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.
||Activate one more payline.
|Bet Per Line
||Add a coin to the line bet.
||Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.
|Spin / Stop
||Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Your account balance is displayed in white font in the bottom left corner of the game screen. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|Press this key
||To do this
||Highlight the next button on the screen.
||Select the button that is currently highlighted (equal to clicking on it)
||Spin the reels with the currently set bet.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.