Welcome to Triple Wins! Information about the game and a description of how it is played is provided below.
About the Game
This game is a web-based scratch ticket, that is randomly selected from a number of 1 million tickets available.
You have a winning ticket if your ticket has any number appearing three times. You win the amount equal to number times the win multiplier
How to play
To buy a ticket, you have the following options:
- Click BUY TICKET to play a ticket that is already selected by default, or
- Select the ticket you want to purchase from the ticket rack, and click BUY TICKET. Alternatively, click 10 NEW TICKETS, select any of the new randomly selected tickets, and click BUY TICKET.
The cost of your ticket is deducted from your account when you buy a ticket.
You can select another scratch tool at any time. Click SCRATCH TOOLS, and select one of the available tools.
You must complete scratching a bought ticket before you can buy another ticket.
To scratch the nine cells, you have the following options:
- Scratch each of the cells to reveal one number underneath at a time, and scratch the win multiplier (marked with an X), or
- Click SCRATCH ALL to reveal all numbers at once. The win multiplier is scratched automatically.
You have a winning ticket if your ticket has any number appearing three times. The winning numbers are highlighted on the ticket and you win an amount equal to this number times the multiplier. This can multiply your winnings by up to 1, 2, or 10 times.
The winning amount is automatically added to your account and displays in the game panel and the ticket win display.
Click PAYTABLE at any time to view possible winnings for the different tickets.
Click the spanner icon in the game panel. Select to enable the following options for the game in the Game Settings menu:
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Fast play. Turn on or off fast play presentation.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player is 87.5%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded