Roulette is one of the most popular table games to play online and also very exciting! Roulette is French for ‘small wheel’ with about 38 pockets numbered separately on the wheel. The pockets are red and black, with number one being red, and zero is green.
There are many variations of this game and are not always played the same. Basically, you bet on the numbers, range, combinations and colors, and if you win in your single pick, you can win 36 times the cost of the ticket.
If you choose to play online Roulette, you should choose a fast-paced Roulette game as it saves time.
An important thing to keep in mind is the currency of the game. You should, ideally, play in your own currency and most games will offer multiple currencies so this need can be met and you are aware of what you are spending.
The two main version of online Roulette are the American and European versions.
- American Roulette plays with one extra number, 00 (Beginners should start off playing the European version as it gives better odds)
- The number is American Roulette are 1-36, 0 and 00
- American Roulette uses multi-colored chips for different bets
- In this manner, players use their hands to gather chips
- House edge is 5.26 in the American version
- European Roulette is also known as French Roulette
- In contains no 00
- The chips given are all one color (the player needs to be more aware of bet amounts)
- The classic rakes are used to disperse and collect chips
- The rule ‘En Prison’ leaves player with options, either surrendering one-half of outside wagers or leaving them for the next game
- House edge can be as low as 1.352
Playing Roulette online holds many benefits over playing in the casino, as there is less distractions, often causing you to lose focus and money! Playing online allows you to keep your eye on the game and other players will not have the advantage of ruining your focus!
Tips for Playing Roulette Online
The tips we will share with you when playing Roulette online will help you have a better play and a great experience.
- First of all, always eliminate all distractions and focus on your money and the game!
- Play the game fast; it is simple and requires no skill. Simply place your chips on the lines, numbers, boxes and colors and let the game begin!
- Beware of Roulette systems that people try to sell online. Roulette is a game of chance and there is no advantage to be had, unless in a land casino where players can distract.
- Spread your risk; Scatter your bets on the table to increase your chances of winning.
- Always bet with the outcome, not against it. Roulette is a game of probability and do not be influenced by previous results.
- Always keep in mind the pattern of your luck and when it is a good time to quit the game (when you have no luck!)
- Never challenge the mathematical advantage of the casino, accept when you have lost money and move on! As long as you set a budget than a few losses are fine, as you cannot always win.
Was this information useful? Easy to understand? Please leave your comments or contact us, as we want to be as informative as possible and your input matters!