Slot machines are by far the most popular casino games available today. They have a variation of fun themes, are easy to understand and play, and can have great rewards in the form of Jackpots and Bonuses. No matter which online slot machine game you are playing, they are all very similar in how you play them.
Here are some general guidelines on how to play online slot machines:
- Click the ‘Lines’ on the bottom of the slot on the screen to choose the number of paylines you want to play
- Place a bet by clicking the (+) or (-) to select the coin size you want to bet
- To increase the the number of coins you want to bet, click ‘Coins’
- To bet the maximum amount of coins, click ‘Bet Max’, which in increased to whichever amount the game specifically allows (This is calculated by amount of reels, paylines and maximum coin amount)
- Click ‘Spin’ and the reels will start spinning.
- If you have a winning combination lined up on the payline, the win is highlighted on the screen
- You are paid out the amount displayed in the Win Box
- If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again
- Every slot game has its own individual features, such as a Wild, Scatter, Bonus Game, Free Spins and Jackpots
- Not all online slot machines will have all of these features, You must read the specific features by either reviewing the game here on CasinoBird.com or clicking the ‘Help’ or ‘?’ in the game window
- By playing the Maximum Bet, you have more likelihood to win and often need to use the Maximum Bet in order to win the Jackpot (if any)
As said, playing online slot machines is fairly straight forward , and if you ever have any issues with the game and how it works, you can always get help!